Kathleen Blanchette, oldest daughter of Tim and Ann Burgman, founders of Woodlawn Funeral Home, just became a fully licensed funeral director, continuing in the family tradition. Kathleen is pictured with her granddaughter, Emery (8/30/2021).
Woodlawn is honored to serve you with dignity and reverence in your time of need. “Our Family Helping Your Family” is at the heart of all we do. We are a family owned, full service funeral facility with a strong commitment to our community. Personalized customer care is our highest priority. We welcome all faiths, ethnic backgrounds and cultures.
Woodlawn also offers:
- Woodlawn offers donated space for the Medical Equipment Bank.
- Woodlawn is available 24 hours a day.
- Woodlawn is a full service facility and offers direct cremation with free scattering in Deer Creek Scattering Garden (located near the Memory Wall).
- A spacious lobby
- Large and small chapels
- Viewing rooms
- Reception areas
- Celebration of Life
- Memorial Tribute DVD of your loved one
- Videographer & Photographer
- Limousine Services